PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperbite83

Lurker
Aug 5, 2017
I was told by multiple ppl on YouTube to start out with a MM cob, but my head is full of concrete and decided to buy a churchwarden which turned out to be a turd,the brand name was Gstar,after that i was still persistent and continued to buy crappy pipes and bought a cheap China knock-off of a corn cob pipe.......but to tell you the truth the cob knock-off is not that bad if your impatient like me, I've smoked Newports,cheap cigars, high end cigars,Half & Half, etc in the same bowl.....the good news is i orded some cobs from aristocob and smoking pipes, i got some hardwood cobs,polished cobs and a Old Dominion L.King, and i got some bca baccy and bl/wb, smoking a pipe really calms you down, as I'm learning to slow down my puffing I've developed a rythum and also learned to be patient in other faucets of my life. I'm definitely interested in this forum and can't wait to share my future experiences and learn from the anicents(so to speak).Hope to hear from you my pipe bretheran.☺

roddypiper

Might Stick Around
Jul 19, 2017
I'm new to pipe smoking also. Started with a cob from Walgreens. I have come to the same conclusion as you- some of the members here are indeed ancient.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Welcome to a life changing forum. All the questions have been asked and answered somewhere within the archives.

Check out the old radio broadcasts, too!

You sound like a perfect potential enthusiast. Stubbornly independent, and just curious enough to try something that has become an anachronism.

You should notice improvement with your new cobs and some decent pipe tobacco. Newports in a pipe, ugg! lol.

mike

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Somehow, I imagine a grave, and a couple feet below the headstone, there's a pipe poking out of the ground with smoke drifting slowly from it, with an onlooker exclaiming, "Now that's a codger blend!"

roddypiper

Might Stick Around
Jul 19, 2017
Piperbite do yourself a flavor and try mac Baren vanilla flake. If you don't like it for some reason I can provide you my address for eco semi-friendly disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.