PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakbear

Might Stick Around
Dec 27, 2011
UK
This is my lastest acquisition, as PAD continues to take hold. (I've been smoking 4 months and have 15 pipes already! :oops:
But was it bargain of the year or have i missed something obvious?!
Here it is!
I haven't got it yet, but the seller sent a message saying it'll be sent tomorrow. Maybe people were put off by his low feedback?

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Bargain of the year. I had it on my watch list. But I'm watching a Pete I really want so decided to let go.
Congratulations my friend ! It's good to know it went to someone on the forum here. Let us know when you get it and how it cleans up. It promises to be an excellent purchase :clap:

oakbear

Might Stick Around
Dec 27, 2011
UK
Well it's fingers crossed at least.

There's no serial no, but he reports it being stamped 21, which makes it 1981, not 'from the 70's'. They weren't made until 1980 though!
Mick i'm glad i didn't have your competition, as that was about my top limit until pay day! Good luck with the Pete!

Jul 15, 2011
If that pipe turns out half as good as it looks in the picture, I can assure you that you are likely to never find a bargain like that in this lifetime or in any other. Outstanding find! Way to go!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I paid twice that for my '02 Dunhill Cumberland, well done! And, you'll love that way it smokes.
$(KGrHqJ,!p4E8WizKUz!BPN64LOgf!~~60_12.JPG

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Well, don't waste your money on lottery tickets, I think you are played out for awhile! Great luck man, thats a steal alright.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
I have that exact cumberland shape -- and it had a shank repair -- and I paid more!

oakbear

Might Stick Around
Dec 27, 2011
UK
It's nice to know my newbie status didn't mean i missed something.

I won't celebrate until it's in my hand though!
lonestar - Strike a light! You seem to have master the lingo remarkably old bean! Wot wot!

Status
Not open for further replies.