PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Hey yall, man oh man I needed something to get my mind off my back right now. It's causing me a world of hurt. The VA is all about helping... at their own pace. Anyway So I'm downstairs just wandering around the net looking at random stuff and figured it would be a great time to just say hi to everyone. Sitting here with my comoy 2nd and some elizabethian mixture, which has really grown on me... ALOT. I've really become a big Dunhill fan, EMP, Nightcap, London Mixture, Standard mixture mellow. Damn I mean I don't really want to smoke anything else. I've got some stockkeby's or however you spell it and it good, some orlik both are nice clean tobaccos but there is something about that dunhill stuff that I find really suitable in my pete and 2nd. It feels familiar, smokes really well, tastes great, and well dang I dunno, it's just really make me a fan. I've started to drift from the sweet flavored stuff. Can I buy the t shirt and hat now? LOL.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham .That just about sums up the VA .But at least you have some good pipe tobacco to enjoy while you wait your turn .

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Carl, I discovered the Dunhill blends more than 40 years ago and am still with them. I've tried many fine tobaccos over the years, found some great ones, but the Dunhill keeps calling me home. Your Comoy and Pete are a great start to a collection. I'll be praying for you and that back, one Dunnie fan to another. Greg

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Carl. Love Dunhill tobacco, particularly Deluxe Navy Rolls and Dunhill Flake. Hope things go well for you mate.
Andy

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
smoking nitecap in a pete as we speak.
two of life's three treasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.