PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Since the wife and daughter will be gone on Father's day she bought me this nice Comoy's Leather pipe bag and two tins of tobacco for an early gift. I bought the Great Dane Egg corn cob and the Peterson System 304 for myself, as well as the Zippo to try out. Had a great lunch at the Old Salty Dog on the water in Sarasota as well.
ComoyBag02.jpg

PAD-20110528.jpg

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Alright! Looks like your family really loves you. I really like that pipe bag. Is it a 6 pipe? My wife got me a 2 pipe bag for my birthday, but I like your big mother better.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
It is a 7, but I think I will get one for 2 at some point just for out and about. This is for trips and I doubt I will ever have more than 4 in it at a time. It has a large pocket on the side that will hold my cigar travel humidor so I just have to keep up with one thing.

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Jankomatic, that's really cool. I see you're in the Sarasota area. I'm about 1.5-2 hours inland, in Winter Haven. It's too dammed hot! I'll have to tell my wife to get me a 7 pipe bag. She'll probably want to take a trip.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Talkin bout fathers day PAD, here's a Mark Tinsky that's got me weak in the knees:
http://ssl.cybersun.com/4Dscripts/webcatalog4disapi.dll/4dcgi/view?AMS-08_XMAS_C~101579638~1
A rusticated Rhodesian with a ferrule! An American carver, making affordable pipes.
Wow! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.