PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
So the wife decided to give me my Christmas gift early today since she got her new iPhone from me last week. Well, I was really happy to open up the package from PipesandCigars. This year, I sent my wife a wish list, but later told her not to worry about it (because we found out we were having a baby). Well she decided to get me something anyway.

A beautiful Jirsa pipe and a tin of McClelland Dark Star. I am really pleased. I've wanted a Jirsa for a while. I really love the partial rustication. This is also my first rhodesian. Now I know the Dark Star has a reputation for being a bit tricky to prep, but it's been on my list for some time. I think Mrs. Psychpipes did pretty well this year.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
When i first looked at that pipe, i thought it was a Tinsky, lol. Congrats and many happy smokes, buddy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
@layinpipe I think that was why I liked it so much. Tinsky pipes have been on my radar for awhile, but are a bit above what I'm comfortable paying for. I was directed to the jirsa site after talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.