PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I posted 13 pipes and 1 lighter on Briarbid. I posted everything as a Buyout with a swap option. Free shipping on everything to the US and $5 to Canada. I feel I posted everything at really good prices. Many as low as $5. Let me know if you have any questions. I tried to post better pictures this time around.
As far as swap options I am open to unopened tins or certain bulks. Nothing with Latakia. The link to all of my listings is in my signature but I have posted some of the high-lights below.
Xikar Scribe Pipe Lighter

Lion Meerschaum

Jarl Rusticated

Kriswill Sandblasted

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
The lion meerschaum is really sweet! I have no PAD $ available, but I hope someone gets it and enjoys it.
Winton

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks Winton. I was really hoping I hit a good price point with everything. If it doesn't sell you want me to hold it for you?

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Glenn,some great deals! Check your messages on Briar Bid. Sent you a swap offer.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks Ed. Lol That is the right price for the Medico and I accepted your generous offer. I will ship both out Monday morning.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Awesome and congrats Hawk. It will ship first thing in the morning.
Man this stuff is flying off the shelf.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Grabbed the lion meer. Seems it has a small draft hole, but I'll get over it. Sang to me for $25.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
@ Steve, thanks for your purchase. I think you will be happy with the draw. It is on its way first thing in the morning.
@ Hawk, check your Briarbid messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.