PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
A few days ago there was a pop up ad for a EAC Inch Pipe & 7 oz. of classic black aro for $19.99. Now, I didn't expect a Dunhill for that price, but I'm not sure what I really got. The pipe looks and feels like plastic, but the idea of the cool smoke is intriging. Does anyone have experience with this type of pipe?

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I had one once, it was an estate when I got it. It seemed to have nice briar but the stem left alot to be desired. Mine didn't have the magic inch filter in it, I filled the holes with a non-toxic epoxy and it smoked fine, I just never liked the stem.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Okay! I confess to being a closet EA Carey Magic Inch smoker. I have ten of them. One I bought new in the 19.99 forum deal. The other nine I bought as estates. I smoke them because I like them. They have to be packed a littlle differently. I like the magic inch and the paper sleeves. They are what they are.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
either smoke super wet aros with the filter in or wrap the little piece the filter sits on with Electrical tape, and they make decent smokers. I suppose optionally you could wrap the external(stem side) of the magical inch with tape to give it a bit more of a chamber to aerate the smoke but it wouldn't look as sharp with the outside wrapped.

and definatly pack them lighter

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
EAC Inch Pipe & 7 oz. of classic black aro for $19.99...Being the cheap pipe whore that I am,I bought this deal(4 times).I like the pipes for knock arounds,just jared up the baccy for a rainy day...

Status
Not open for further replies.