PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I thought this was wacky so I am going to share just for the novelty of it. Wonder how many wives will get this for their husbands for Christmas this year? Then the husband has to pretend to like it. :|
The electronic pipe
http://www.store.e-cigarette-usa.com/Electronic-Pipe_c13.htm

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
They have been around for a little while now, along with a cigar version as well...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
facepalm.gif

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Yeah, those have made an appearance on the forum before. Aside from a sideshow novelty, they are ridiculous. I fail to see the point behind an e-pipe or an e-cigar for that matter. If you don't inhale the "normal" versions for nicotine delivery, why would you with these? I'm at a loss.
But as the rules state:

7. Discussion of electronic cigarettes, or any other electronic nicotine delivery device is forbidden. These items have NOTHING to do whatsoever with the true pipe smoking experience. If you want to talk about these items, you are in the wrong place. That goes for Hookah too. Hookahs are the wine coolers of the tobacco world, and they also have nothing to do with the true tobacco pipe smoking experience. Again, if you want to discuss them, please find another website to do so.
These have no place here and as such, this thread will be closed.
No one has maliciously broken a forum rule that warrants a warning, so don't worry. I'm not chatising anyone. I'm just doin' my job...
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.