Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Dutch/Belgian Pipe Smokers Forum tobaccos

(6 posts)
  1. arno665

arno665

Login to Send PM

I am extremely proud to announce that 3 outstanding tobaccos were made by Kohlhase & Kopp for the 5 year anniversary of the Dutch/Belgian Pipe Smokers Forum in cooperation with HU Tobacco and myself:

- Genietmoment
    - Janneman Flake
    - Brullende Leeuw

If you want to know more about these tobaccos and the whole quest I undertook to get them, please read my blogpost: The quest for forum tobaccos – Part 2.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very good read. I always enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. It's nice to read about what is happening in Europe.

Blowin' smoke since 1970.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. arno665

arno665

Login to Send PM

Thank you for reading!

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. thayan

thayan

Login to Send PM

Very good article in your blog Janneman. Kohlhase & Kopp are my favourite blends at the moment. Wonderful taste and balance. Congratulations for the creations. I hope to try when will be available here in Brazil. The purpose of human beings is to create beauty. You are in the right way.

Thayan
    Posted 5 years ago #
  5. misterlowercase

misterlowercase

Login to Send PM

Thanks Arno,
    a great story to read and many congratulations on your success!

It's very interesting to read of the developments and underscores just how difficult it is to birth a blend that is 'just right' - I applaud your enthusiasm and that of the forum members, what a fine group!

And I appreciate your going into such detail as I'm fascinated with such stuff, little particulars like how K&K has the old Robt. McConnell machinery and such...on more than one occasion you've enlightened me and gifted some knowledge, so I give you many thanks!

And your writing is always a treat to read!
    Not only giving wonderful indepth detail, but often with a sense of humor that makes me laugh!
    You have fine writing skills my friend!

Pure joy!

Keep up the great work!

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. arno665

arno665

Login to Send PM

Thanks Arno,
    a great story to read and many congratulations on your success!

It's very interesting to read of the developments and underscores just how difficult it is to birth a blend that is 'just right' - I applaud your enthusiasm and that of the forum members, what a fine group!

And I appreciate your going into such detail as I'm fascinated with such stuff, little particulars like how K&K has the old Robt. McConnell machinery and such...on more than one occasion you've enlightened me and gifted some knowledge, so I give you many thanks!

And your writing is always a treat to read!
    Not only giving wonderful indepth detail, but often with a sense of humor that makes me laugh!
    You have fine writing skills my friend!

Pure joy!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much misterlowercase! On my behalf I also have to say that I like your posts very much. It seems we both have a passion for diggin' into pipes and tobacco history.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   cosmicfolklore, tonym99, armonts, lightxmyfire, greeneyes, charmcitygentleman, seldom, the85boro, orlandofurioso, p40warhawk, bluegrassbrian, dukdalf, lawdawg, voorhees, civilwar, generalzod