PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The mailman brought me a couple of tins in my last mail order. Beautiful light colored flake, nice tin aroma and very mild smooth smoke. Only smoked two bowls so far - jury is still out whether it stays in the keeper pile.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
It's one of my standby blends. Great taste! It is always a really pleasurable smoke. I try to smoke it when I can really pay attention to the pipe and make one of those "special" moments happen.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I have loved this tobacco since very early on in my pipe smoking career when it was deceptively called "Light Flake". The current incarnation does seem to be a bit different than the original Murrays Light Flake, but still remains a staple in my rotation.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Just finished my first tin of this stuff. Outstanding flake, imo. Will definitely remain on my TAD list.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I have been smoking this for years. I have several tins aging,and will pick up more as I can. A very nice blend. :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
It used to be my AM smoke w/coffee...smoked all my tins up,

bout time I add it to the TAD list again ;-)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I smoked this years ago and liked it. Back then I was trying to limit my flakes and the Dunhill was very similar to 2 of my favorites F&T Cut Virginia Plug( little stronger and more nose) and Hamborger Veermaster( very similar in that is a light all day flake) so I didn't re up. Now that I can no longer get my Hamborger Veermaster, I think it may be time to order some Dunhill. Thanks for starting this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.