Pipes Magazine » Pipes & Accessories Sell/Trade

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Dunhill Bamboo Ring grain & Peterson Amber Spigot (06/11/19)

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 months ago by unadoptedlamp
  • Latest reply from newportpipe
  1. unadoptedlamp

unadoptedlamp

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

Two quality pipes for sale.

1. 2010 Dunhill with impressive Ring grain, which gained the "Ring Grain" stamp, 4103 shape and size. Original box and sock. $350

2. Peterson amber spigot, loaded with silver. Silver is stamped for verification. It has 2 stems, each with a silver ring for the mount, stamped as well with the name. Original box $575

Both pipes smoke great. I must let them, and my tobacco go, on strict orders to maintain vital functions. My good luck turned bad luck is now your good luck!

$15 basic shipping with tracking. If you wanted it faster than a few days or a week, I can arrange for express shipping at whatever the cost is.

Shipping is from Canada. I will ship within Canada and to the United States. All other countries are considered on an individual basis. If you live at the end of the world, I may ship to you, but the costs will be whatever is reasonable for getting it to you with tracking and shipping will not be padded for my profit. If you want chartered helicopter service, I can arrange it at your expense.

All sales to be accompayned with a generous sample of Sam Gawith's Full Virginia Flake, Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd, and Gawith's 1792 Flake for your smoking enjoyment, unless directed to leave it out of the order.

Note: These two pipes have been used as virginia flake pipes. No ghosts.

I am open to offers.

I think there is a one post per week on this forum for sales. Next week, I will have a large quantity of Rattray's (Hal, Marlin, Exotic Orange), Gawith (FVF, 1792), and other hard to find blends (some Gawith Hoggarth), unless I can post it sooner. Contact me for a list if you're interested.

Posted 2 months ago #
  2. fusion

fusion

Login to Send PM

Sweet pipes but alas i can not afford them, love the Peterson, good luck

Posted 2 months ago #
  3. unadoptedlamp

unadoptedlamp

Login to Send PM

They're nice... I'll be posting some Sara Eltang lovat pipes with horn accent later.

I do have some pipes priced less that might interest you. A pair of Tsuge bamboo shanked (smooth and a blast) and a nice rusticated French billiard with a hand cut cumberland stem. Finish is "moon rock" or something like this. Very fine rustication that I haven't seen elsewhere. Anyway, I will have to unload it all, so some more opportunities will come.

All of them, to me, smoke perfectly. I've never kept a pipe I didn't like, so whomever picks them up will be quite satisfied, no doubt.

Right now, more people are interested in the next tobacco sale!

As I said, I'm also open to offers if anyone wants to practice their negotiation chops!

Posted 2 months ago #
  4. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

Moving to the pipe section,and adding a date to the title.

Al

Posted 2 months ago #
  5. newportpipe

newportpipe

Login to Send PM

Liking the Dunhill bamboo. Please IM me.

Back to the pipe after 5+ years.
    Posted 2 months ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   redglow, pianopuffer, voorhees, haparnold, peregrinus, alexnc, timelord, corncobguy, craig61a, ben88, leafsmoker, deleon, elbert, danimalia, mso489