PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Anyone on here ever smoke this? If so, what's it like? There's only one review on Tobacco Reviews, and I may have just accidentally bought a pound of it... :puffy:

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
It sounds pretty D lish
Hopefully it’s a gem!
Yeah I hope it's good, I suppose I can always use it as a mixer...
Did eBay get an impulse buy out of you? Lol
Yep. It was the same price for a pound as I usually pay for a 1.5oz tin of anything up here in the frozen wastelands (Alberta).

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I've got A-25,000 described as "A blend of the finest matured Golden Virginia tobaccos, enhanced by a subtle aromatic fragrance." That would be Lane Limited MV1000 That Dunhill sold in their US shops. 8O

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I've got A-25,000 described as "A blend of the finest matured Golden Virginia tobaccos, enhanced by a subtle aromatic fragrance." That would be Lane Limited MV1000 That Dunhill sold in their US shops. 8O
What he said...
Russ

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
I've got A-25,000 described as "A blend of the finest matured Golden Virginia tobaccos, enhanced by a subtle aromatic fragrance." That would be Lane Limited MV1000 That Dunhill sold in their US shops.
What he said...
Thanks for the info guys! I believe I have smoked that Lane blend before from the bulk jars at a local tobacco shop. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.