PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Like Jay Leno, I love stories about dumb criminals; they make me happy. Here's some of mine:
A guy writes his demand for money on the back of a deposit slip and hands it to the teller. She looks at the front side and says oh no, we can't take this, it's for Frost Bank across the street. Guess what he did and guess what happened.
Another guy goes into a bank and tries to cash a check for FOUR BILLION DOLLARS. Cash. Guess what happened.
Some other guy robs a liquor store and as he's leaving with the spirits, the quick-thinking clerk says, 'Hey, I need to see some ID!' Guy shows him his driver's license. Name. Address. Guess what happened.
This one was from yahoo. There was a girl that robbed a bank. She then made a YOUTUBE of herself holding up the $6,000 she stole, her baggie of weed she'd bought, and the coke or whatever she had. She was wearing the same shirt she wore in the robbery. There was a photo of her being led to the police car in handcuffs, and she was wearing the SAME DAMN SHIRT! I love it.
I actually know a guy that told me this one. A friend of his decided to rob the Quickee Mart. The girl working there went to his High School. And was in his class. He goes in with the requisite mask on his face, but he was wearing his class jacket. With his NAME on it. Again, guess what happened. I'm sorry, but these just make me happy.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I think we can probably expand this to stupid people in general. Live living free entertainment. :D

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
terbahak-bahak_zps9a60ebe2.gif

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
I remember I heard a story a while back about a thief who was dumbfounded he was caught by the cops. The thief was wearing all black, including a pair of black LA Lights sneakers.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
The fact that the guy would rob a liquor store and then stop to show ID for the booze when asked by the employee that he just robbed is quite possibly the single greatest thing I've ever heard. :rofl:

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
HAHAHA look slike u get them everywhere , over here we had a guy ron a bank... when he got home he decided something was not quite right ... so he called up the bank and told them they had not given him enough money, if they could have a teller with anotherbag meet him in 5 mins outside on the street so he could driveby and pick it up... guess who was waiting

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
It just goes to show that the best and the brightest don't lead lives of crime. The dumbest of the dumb rob WalMarts and convenience stores; the marginally intelligent go to Washington.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
no, the honest crooks rob wall-mart and conveniance stores....
the real crooks go to washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.