Tags:  No tags yet. 

Drucquer & Sons - Blairgowrie

(9 posts)
  • Started 9 months ago by blackadderlxx
  • Latest reply from unkleyoda
  1. blackadderlxx

blackadderlxx

Login to Send PM

Hey everyone, so I just tried a sample of Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie and was absolutely blown away. I looked for it online and only see it available at SP and it's out of stock there. Does anyone have any experience with this blender/blend? Does this stuff come up on occasion, or did I just break my own heart. again. Thanks.

Posted 9 months ago #
  2. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It’s exclusive to SP. They just ran a sale on all the Drucquer blends, so the stocks could be temporarily depleted.

Posted 9 months ago #
  3. renfield

renfield

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Blairgowrie is my favorite of the Drucquer & Sons blends but they are all excellent. I expect that they will age with elegance.

Posted 9 months ago #
  4. blackadderlxx

blackadderlxx

Login to Send PM

Well, I'm glad to hear it can be gotten. This one picked me up and swept me off my feet today. I've got a few bowls left in the sample I received, but this stuff is seriously amazing. Last time I felt like this was Frog Morton,and we know how that love story ends...

Posted 9 months ago #
  5. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You can thank Greg Pease for that. He started at Drucquer back in the day. (Or nearly so. May not have been his first outing)

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

I thought it was good fresh, but not great. However I think all of the Drucquers blends will age magnificently.

Posted 9 months ago #
  7. blackadderlxx

blackadderlxx

Login to Send PM

You can thank Greg Pease for that. He started at Drucquer back in the day. (Or nearly so. May not have been his first outing)

Figures. He is the man (Pease be upon him). I have yet to have a blend of his I didn't at least like. And a few are my absolute favorites. I mean, this Blairgowrie was mind blowing. I loved it from the charring light all the way to the end.

Posted 9 months ago #
  8. blackadderlxx

blackadderlxx

Login to Send PM

So from mentioning my love for this blend I got a PM from @snowyowl who sent me a care package with a couple of ounces of this wonderful stuff as well as a sample of Doblone d'Oro which I have been wanting to try for quite a while now but have not yet gotten around to it. Thanks so much!!!

Posted 9 months ago #
  9. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I do love Blairgowrie.

So you say you can drink? Well, I'm from Wisconsin. Try to keep up.
    Posted 9 months ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   frankrem, mikethompson, kylef, tbradsim1, eddiegrob, morgansteele