PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Not sure if anyone else has done this, or will admit to it but here is my goof. In the backyard grilling smoking Frog Morton dropped a half full tin in my just mowed yard. It bounced and made pretty impressive distance for a flat grass covered surface. The contents spilling of course. I keep trying to convince myself the grass will add flavor, but I think the tobacco is a lost cause.

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
I feel for you man. I dumped an ounce of Rattray's Dark Fragrant onto the carpet in my finished basement a few weeks ago. This is where my Beagles hang out... It's the best the vacuum has smelled in years :lol:

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Have an update. Wife just texted me that she went to the pipe shop today. She wanted to replace my dropped tin, but all she could remember is Frog M. She bought one of each tin they had (4) just to make sure she got the right kind. Happy Day for me.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Your wife is pretty amazing.
One wonders what would happen if you dropped a pipe...
By the way, I have scooped up tobacco off the garage floor and it tasted... nasty

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
Well that sure as hell qualifies the flavor descriptor of "grassy" or "freshly cut grass". If you do wind up smoking it, let us know what it really tastes like. I always wonder how folks know what fresh grass, hay, dry trot, and some others taste like. :lol:

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Have an update. Wife just texted me that she went to the pipe shop today. She wanted to replace my dropped tin, but all she could remember is Frog M. She bought one of each tin they had (4) just to make sure she got the right kind. Happy Day for me.

Marry her again!

Status
Not open for further replies.