PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
So BigDude007's post on his Dracula pipe inspired me to look into this. I decided to order it and I REALLY love it. I love the blood red stem with the matte black finish. You cant see it in these pics but there is a cool bat wing on the silver band. The Silver band is a nice touch for all would-be vampires. Now, what to smoke in it? I am thinking of some nice Moontrance. :puffy:
2013.09%20Dracula-1.jpg

2013.09%20Dracula-2.jpg

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Nice pipe Z, I saw one of these in my local shop and while not my cup of tea, I think they're pretty cool. The silver work and stem are what make them. Enjoy you're new pipe!

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
I looked at these pipes and sparrowhawk just got one too. is it a silver band or nickle?

I so want to get one of these puppies!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I'm not exactly sure. It was only a little over a hundred bucks so I doubt its anything real. Probably polished metal. Smoking some nice MoonTrance in it right now and really like it. It was pre-carbonized.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats on that pipe! I've never been a huge fan of the series (tho I get why people like them so much) - but seems especially fitting to have one for Halloween.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Someone asked about the ring band: it's nickel, with the word "Dracula" engraved and surrounded by 3 tiny bats.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I became a fan after I visited Hungary and a city called Debrecen which is close to the Romanian boarder. Once I read Braum Stokers Dracula, I was a fan for life.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
Irish pipe - Irish tobacco - something with a bit of BITE to it. I suggest Peterson's Irish Flake! LOL

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Its weird, Roth. The black swirls are more noticeable on some than others. Not sure how they made them that way though.
I have been thinking of getting a sandblast. Dracula was on of my favorite stories as a kid.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I became a fan after I visited Hungary and a city called Debrecen which is close to the Romanian boarder. Once I read Braum Stokers Dracula, I was a fan for life.
That I can understand!
Irish pipe - Irish tobacco - something with a bit of BITE to it. I suggest Peterson's Irish Flake! LOL
lol!

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I bought a Dracula 68 about 6 months ago and finally started breaking it in with Escudo. I also pulled the trigger on the reasonably priced 999 on eBay on Saturday. That'll be staying in the box for a few years.....

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Mine shall remain unsmoked, period. I had some restraint (and care) as a kid with my Star Wars/Star Trek toys which I was able to sell (boxed and unboxed) for almost $500, so I will exercise restraint again and just ... look at it.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I do believe I will crack open my tin of Christmas Cheer...and use it for the first smoke of my new Dracula billiard coming Tueday...hehe. Hey, both Santa and Dracula are into the color red, aren't they? Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
Well Sparrowhawk big day for you huh? You need to send me some pics of that bad boy when you get it today! You guys make me very envious now I am going to buy one of these, like Sparrowhawk think it shall be a billiard!

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.