PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Had my quarterly ear canal infusion yesterday 2 states away, the end of the 2 1/2 weeks of balance problems and bouncing off walls and trying to stay upright are easing and should be muchly improved tomorrow. The sun is out for a change so I filled my other Dr’s Pipe, a Strawberrywood 2 knuckle Buddha, with some 6 y/o Hamborger Veermaster keeping it smokey.

banjo
45279791105_fff76bc251_z_d.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Roman Kovalev is his given name, he is a Dr. of pediatric neurology, builds and drives race cars, also owns a liquor company, is known by Doc by everyone he communicates with and makes fantastic pipes known as Dr’s Pipe.

banjo

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Creekside Cabins. You’re haunting my neck of the woods, Sante.
Glad to hear you’re feeling better.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Glad to hear you are on the mend. I have to say, hands down, your pipe collection is just incredible. Always enjoy seeing what you're puffing on.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Sadly that was my last fishing trip over 2 years ago, had a great time but ailments keep piling up. I won’t give until I can no longer relive those past hunting and fishing trips in my head and have enough balance and stamina to cast one of my bamboo rods from time to time, it’s damn beautiful country up there.

banjo

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Roscoe is about an hour east of me. I love that area of NY, some great hunting and fishing there in the Catskills, I’ve smoked a few quality pipes in those mountains too!

Status
Not open for further replies.