PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I'm going to try to put a hold on PAD and TAD for a little while. I have some parts I've wanting to get for one of my 1911's, some more stuff for reloading, new holster and gun belt, etc. Sometimes it sucks having so many hobbies.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions........
I have the same hobbies and neither of them are cheap......But, they are both lots of fun.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Same here as well. I am almost totally out of stock of FMJ stuff for the range and I need a holster for the M&P 45c I bought a few months ago. Also want to swap out that stupid plastic main spring housing on my Kimber. My TAD keeps biting in the budget for hobbies :oops:

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I put off a PAD/TAD order to do a parts order to finally finish a guitar build I've been working on for too long. As someone with multiple hobbies, I know exactly where you're coming from.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Yep the money aspect of it is a problem for me too but more annoying I think is having too many hobbies than free time to enjoy them. My son and I do some rimfire shooting at the range which is a blast. I do have all my reloading equipment for rimfire but not been active in that side of it for a while. My 1911 is a Rock Island with the 3" bbl.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I know the feeling, Im more of a scattergun guy. Have a few on my list that I need. And my goodness the attachments, so many pretty attachments. Laser sight on a shotgun? WHY NOT!

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Fortunately for me my hobbies are smoking and working, the second pays for my first! :p

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I understand my friend. I got some birth day money and decided to spend it on a Shimano Curado reel and a Shimano flipping stick to go with it. Then had to wait for some power pro braid to spool it up with. I figured I have a years worth of pipe tobacco and 6 months + worth of snuff. That rod and reel will last many many years so bass fishing won out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.