PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Smoke a big bowl immediately after waking up first thing in the morning, with no food in the stomach! To boot, it was only my 3rd bowl of the stuff, my taste buds are still getting used to the English tobaccos. The buzz was kinda nice though, if you consider your head being squished between a sumo wrestler and a sharp rock a nice experience :)
Seriously though, if you haven't tried this stuff out, get it! Can't recommend it enough.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Personally, I like Nightcap better in the morning, first bowl of the day, than at any other time of the day. A nice dark roast coffee and a bowl of Nightcap: The Breakfast of Champions! 8)

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Personally, I like Nightcap better in the morning, first bowl of the day, than at any other time of the day. A nice dark roast coffee and a bowl of Nightcap: The Breakfast of Champions!
That sounds like a great way to start the day!! Have never tried it in the morning, but when spring arrives, I am going to give it a try.

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Nightcap breakfast is reserved for the dark, overcast. Days with drizzling rain. Love to do that!

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
I like it in the morning as well. That's why when I jar my Nitecap I label it EMP and visa-versa.

atboth

Might Stick Around
Dec 7, 2012
I'd have Nightcap as the second bowl of the day. Upon waking I'm nicotine-depleted, and crave a Virginia flake.

But I like to alternate a bit, and a blend rich in Syrian (Cyprian) creosote is just the ticket for satisfying the taste buds during my second cup of coffe.
For your information, San Francisco is a beastly cold place ten months out of the year. And unfortunately smells of pot for all twelve months. Rainy-drizzly-inclement and boggy half the time.
All good pipe tobaccos smell better during foggy evenings. That's why I stay.

hurkman

Lurker
Nov 25, 2012
I just got a tin of nightcap, about 5 or 6 bowls into it. Honestly, I dont see what all teh hype is. It is better than My Mixture but I havent got "hit with a train" with it. I have also had a bowl at 4 am before work, hoping it would get me going for the day.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have tried some blends that had me staggering. That is NOT why I picked up the pipe. If I could get the taste without the nicotine, I would.

Reactions: SaxonX

jbbaldwin

Aug 1, 2012
I am doing this with Nightcap, right now, with some coffee (thanks, Cajun) and it's about the nicest bowl I've had this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.