PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Wife bought a "buffet" or what ever the hell its called... it had a nice granite top, side storage, and a deep front shelf... Yup.. it became my cellar... moved all my tins into the sides and the bigger tins into the center.. Needless to say my doggo is sleeping in my spot. but at least my tins are comfy!!!! HAHAHAHA

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Nice! Nothing stores tobacco like a nice piece of furniture!
You need to list a pic of yours!!
I have an Art Deco piece that I put my tobacco and accessories in. I don't have a great pic of the piece, just top and bottom for content 2 years or so ago.
Top:
20161007_220010-600x337.jpg

Bottom:
20161007_215802-600x337.jpg

It's completely stuffed now. I am going to sell off some stuff in the next 10 days or so. lol

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
it had a nice granite top, side storage, and a deep front shelf...

Had a nice granite top? What happened to the top? Did you sell the granite to buy more tobacco? :lol:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Pictures here is not rocket surgery! Takes a bit of concentration, though.
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay, Amazon, you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos in the "Latest Discussions" box,

LINK to that thread

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Looks wonderful to me. Can't imagine why your wife wouldn't be thrilled.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
WOW! that's gorgeous!!! If I had that the wife wouldn't complain about my tabby purchases! lol Very nice wyfbane!!!!

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
If I put my cellar in one place, my wife would FREAK OUT. Or, is that your decoy cellar? I've strongly considered that idea.
Seriously, it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.