Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Dogs are shameless creatures that trade on cuteness and sweetness to get away with murder. I love dogs.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
If my mastiff was still alive I would do a shaming pic of "My owners when out and I ate a 4'x4' coffee table". There wasn't a piece big enough to even be fire wood.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
"I ate 3 chicken breasts designed for my owner's family dinner right out of the baking pan"
Does this count? I'm new to this game.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
How sad is this? :wink:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
9A25511C-C620-4D64-81EC-32A972FD4725-22944-000025BB5CA19518_zps4334d56d.jpg
wife came in my pipe room this morning all upset, look what PMon ate in his Kennel, I looked up and said I don't feed him in his Kennel. She himmed and hawed and said well I gave him a little treat. I told her I saw an old man in a carnival eat a water glass and it didn't hurt him, besides what I've seen come out of PMon butt hole the shards won't hit the sides. She looked at me with look she gave me when I asked her for pockets on my underwear turned and slammed the Door. WOMEN!

Dec 24, 2012
We once had a dog that ate a bunch of tinsel off the Christmas tree. We found this out when lengths of tinsel started coming out of his ass. Vet did x-rays, a sizeable bill was issued, and we were told that we had to wait until the dog shit out all the tinsel and were not allowed to pull it out in any way once the extruding tinsel was visible on his rear end because of a concern that this could damage or cut his intestines. For several weeks my wife and I drew straws to determine who was going to carefully trim the tinsel sticking out of the dogs ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.