PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
I've been looking all over their site and can't find any info on whether their photos of factory pipes like Sav's are stock photos or of the actual pipe I would receive. Anyone know what their policy is ?

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
During the merger I thought Russ said they would be posting photos of the actual pipe, but I can't seem to find any confirmation on their site.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I think Russ said from a going forward basis, P&C was going to start using pics of the actual pipe. I know that the recent introduction of the fabulous Gabrieli pipes (not to be confused with the Gabriele pipes from Italy) uses the shots of the actual pipe.
hp

les

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
I expect that "going forward" would be the only practical way to adopt a policy of showing the actual pipe. Otherwise they'd have an immense backlog of thousands of currently existing stock pipe pics to switch out. That would likely take many months, many thousands of dollars, and probably a significant site re-design to implement.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We post pictures of the actual pipe, and usually multiples, for more expensive pipes and for pipes that are one-of-a-kind. Mass-manufactured, standard shaped factory pipes may use a stock photo. Our return policy is pretty liberal if the pipe you get doesn't make you happy.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.