Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Know the feeling. Have four that think pipe cleaners are their toys. :mrgreen:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Yup, we have three, and are always fostering two or four more. I wasn't that much of a cat person until my wife brought home a male and female from the same litter that were from a rescue group. We started fostering cats about 8 years ago. It's amazing how they can have so many different personalities, just like people.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Mcintinner, we also adopted bro/sis litter mates. I'm glad we did so. I'd love to have a dog or two, but our work schedules are so full it wouldn't be fair to the dogs. The cats are fun though, especially 3:30am chin bites

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Well, we have Bella, a kitten rescue from Ridge, L.I., and Greenwich Village NYC, and two kitten rescues now grown, who appear to be phenotypic Maine Coons out of a storm drain in Fuquay-Varina, N.C. The rescue group felt sure the litter would drown with the next storm. I feel if I read the various body language signals, vocalizations, and movements of ears/eyes/whiskers/jaw and hair, I'm getting a lecture most of the time from each of them. If I were in as close rapport with people, there's no telling where I might have gotten. Grew up with a great dog, a mixed Springer-Spaniel of uncommon strength -- swam through the ice, insisted on it. That's another story.

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Smoking pipes.com has catnip scented stuffed cigars and pipes. My cat prefers the cigars for some reason known only to cat logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.