Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I'm probably just being worrisome but does anyone know bulletsnbriar well enough to have his phone number? We corresponded on the 23rd and I was expecting a reply back from him but he seems to be missing since. Hopefully he is just busy but I am starting to grown concerned. If you know or can check his status, I would appreciate it. I don't normally butt into the lives of forum members but something just feels off. Here's hoping he got kidnapped by bikini models with extensive cellars. Feel free to pm me.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
daimyo:
Thank-you for your concern about bulletsnbriars. Kevin may have his telephone number, as, if I recall correctly, it was required information when registering to participate on the the Forums.
Best wishes to you both!

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
I don't have his phone number but we pm a bit and this happens sometimes. He gets busy with work sometimes.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Good to hear, I know he is working and I know how that can get. We weren't mid deal or anything, just mid discussion. Thank you for the input.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Hey gents;
I sent PMs to Werebear and Daimyo but just in case anyone else is wondering I'm fine. Work got insane and some personal stuff happened. Thank you for your concern.
-BnB
PS, should you happen to find a bikini model with an extensive cellar, you are welcome to allow her to kidnap me. You can be certain I will absent for the forseeable future however :p

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Glad your well Bulletsnbriars, hope life is treating you better. Pity you haven't found your bikini model with a stocked cellar.

May 31, 2012
Hey B&B!
Thanks for checking in.

:puffy:
Well wishes and prayers to you brother!
May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind always be at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

and rains fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Glad to know it was just work and life, we all know how those go. Welcome back and I hope work lets up on you a bit so you can enjoy some down time. Thanks for letting us know. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.