Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Does Anyone Here Smoke Blue Note?

(8 posts)
  1. rmbittner

rmbittner

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm not an aromatic smoker. But I used to be active on the forum at Pipes.org, and it seemed like all the aromatic folks there always praised Blue Note. But I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned here at all. So, I'm just curious: Any Blue Note fans here?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I like it, it is a nice mellow smoke. I actually have a vintage tin, 2002, of it up for sale on Briarbid. I'm selling it and other stuff to pay for some hiking gear.

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think it has a twin in "Bear Blend" from Boswell's

By the eternal! There is a man whose form should be cast in deathless bronze and the statue placed in every college in the land. It is not book-learning young men need, nor instruction about this and that, but a stiffening of the vertebrae which will cause them to be loyal to a trust, to act promptly, concentrate their energies; do the thing - "carry a message to Garcia!" Elbert Hubbard "A Message to Garcia" 1899
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. lazybugger

lazybugger

Login to Send PM

a couple of us here do .... we foundly refer to it as panty dropper ... might have to give that bear blend a try now hahaha

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey Lazy...sent you a PM

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. nightmarejones

nightmarejones

Login to Send PM

I have a B&M knock off and it is my latest favorite.very smooth and stays lit..Even when it is a little moist.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. rmbittner

rmbittner

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Just curious: Since Blue Note is still in production, I'm wondering why some of you are choosing knock-off versions rather than the original.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I found some from tobacco galleria its pretty good stuff. Havent tried the original so I cant compare the 2. I think it was around 4$ for a pouch. They also have a blend called fox and the hound that I liked as well. it was 4.99 for 100g

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   toadshade, samcoffeeman, acutabovebriar, lordnoble, huskysibe, tallguy, condorlover1, 7ach, dctp, daimyo, randyb, ericthered, lochinvar, cosmicfolklore, conlejm, kingjon, zanthipal, buzkirk, briarfriar, kcvet67, tbradsim1, onepyrotec, yaddy306, papajoe, warren