PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
I've been away for a while running road trains up north but I'm just a bit excited and had to share. The

MLB season opener is in Sydney this year and we are getting live telecast. I played baseball for many years until work etc got the better of me, but I still love the sport. One of my dreams is to come to the USA and watch the Twins play. I wonder wether any of the Dodgers or Diamond Backs like cricket, which is our national summer game and I also love. Anyway, after being away from my wife for a few weeks it's a great night to be watching baseball live, drinking bourbon and smoking my pipe. G.L. Pease Quiet Nights is the tobacco of choice for tonight in my Savinelli bent apple. Have a great night everyone.
Mic

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
The Dodgers/Dbacks game aired at 4am EDT, so I was counting sheep at that time. There's another game at tonight at 7pm EDT, I think, so I'll try to catch that one. I've watched many spring training games on MLB Network, and I can't wait for the regular season to start. Go Red Sox!

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Here's hoping the Texas Rangers do it this year. Not holding my breath, mind you, just wishing

Status
Not open for further replies.