PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Mind blowing documentary I watched yesterday, before you make up your mind though, watch the whole film as in the end it pretty much spells out what's happened to America in the last 15 years or so. Chilling is all I have to say.

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N331kGvh0U0
Full film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Most people think that the IRS and Federal Bank are part of our government. Not so, they are independent agencies that have been given enormous power over the American people.
I personally know someone who thought they could fight the IRS and didn't file or pay income tax. He's now an old man in prison. They took everything and tossed his wife into the street. Just think, they are now in control of your health care. Comforting isn't it?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very good documentary on the subject matter....saw it a few years ago. R.I.P. Aaron Russo.

Dec 24, 2012
Don't believe everything you watch though. This "documentary" has been widely panned in a number of circles and a host of extensive inaccuracies have been widely documented. It really is nothing more than a propaganda piece for the tax protest movement - and I don't mean people who just hate paying taxes, but rather people who cling to some fanciful view that taxes are illegal. Each of us can, of course, make up his or her own mind up on these issues, but we should only do so after exposing ourselves to a wide variety of opinions and views on the subject.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Each of us can, of course, make up his or her own mind up on these issues, but we should only do so after exposing ourselves to a wide variety of opinions and views on the subject.
+1 ... I couldn’t agree more with that statement. But I also could not disagree more with that characterization of this documentary. The film was also very highly acclaimed by many...anything very controversial is going to generate polarized reactions.
Most importantly, believing that the structure of the Federal Reserve and income tax are unconstitutional is certainly not the equivalent of believing that “taxes are illegal”. But then, there are a whole host of things that are unconstitutional...doesn’t seem to mean much anymore.
Happy 100th birthday Federal Reserve!

Aug 14, 2012
The producer did not pay Federal income taxes. He was married to a relative of mine and I knew him. He is deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.