PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Courtesy of Larry The Cable Guy.
A guy shows up for his doctor appointment and the doc says, "I have some bad news and some worse news."

The guy says, "What's the bad news?"

Doc: "You've got 24 hours to live."

Guy: "Good Lord, what could be worse than that?"

Doc: "I forgot to call you yesterday."

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
I went to the doctor once. Got a prostate exam. It really hurt. I said "doc, don't you think you could have taken your wedding ring off first?" He said "that's not my ring, that's my wristwatch."

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
A friend of mine had to have a colonoscopy awhile back. When he woke from the procedure he saw a few of the docs standing near by laughing. He asks what's so funny, so they explain, "Well, as they knock out drugs where kicking in, you caught a glimpse of one of our monitors and said 'I've been laying around here for so long, and now that I finally get to see some TV, all that's on is my ass!'"

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Doctor, Doctor my son has swallowed my pen, what should I do?

Use a pencil ‘till I get there :mrgreen:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
A doctor was having an affair with his nurse who became pregnant. Not wanting his wife to find out, he gave the nurse a large sum of money and instructed her to go to Italy and have the baby there.
"But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked.
"Just send me a postcard," he replied, "and write spaghetti on the back. I'll take care of all the expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.
Six months later, the doctor's wife called him at the office and said, "Honey, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means."
The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I'll explain it to you."
Later that evening the doctor came home and, after reading the postcard, dropped to the floor clutching his chest. Paramedics rushed him to the emergency room. The head medic stayed back to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest, and the doctor's wife picked up the card and read: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti -- two with sausage and meatballs; two without." :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.