PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I would think so given their manic drive to eat. Their digestive system may be as dead as the best of their bodies, but somehow what they've eaten must get out of the way for what they will eat, and some kind of assimilation would seem the likely answer, especially given that the mouthfuls of minimally masticated flesh are already connected to the esophagus and stomach.
But if so this necessities some functioning respiration to provide the energy necessary.
In this we see, again, how in zombie lore one question leads to another.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
470d754614a55e4a99ae9dd3c887875c.jpg

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
The guide to zombie survival says they just eat til they explode that is usually my go to book for knowledge on the subject. I think there is a chapter that says washing out pipes with water causes the zombie infection also. :)

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@davet: That is freaking hilarious. :rofl:
But even so, I must say that you guys are all a bunch of Zombiphobes.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Hm. . .then moving precedes pooping and in some sense is its necessary precondition?
To me the question becomes if poop moves, and if so is it animate, inert but wiggly in the same way as zombies are dead yet living. This is not the same as finding a frisky piece still kicking in the bowl after flushing.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
@davet: That is freaking hilarious. :rofl:
It made the thread worth reading!

(not big on fart or shit topics)

But even so, I must say that you guys are all a bunch of Zombiphobes.
I've never met one, but I'd be careful if one showed up, pissing pants if a dozen arrived.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I always knew I would have to make a house call here. The answer is clearly NO. Zombies don’t have a functioning myenteric plexus. And don’t get me started on the lack of an Auerbach's plexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.