PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Hey guys, I've been coming to this forum on safari on my iphone and sometimes I find that it's a slight hassle. I was wondering if our forum has an app? For instance the photography forum I belong to has it's own app, and the car club forums I belong to uses the app tapatalk for easy access without having to go through the hassle of changing orientation of the screen, sizing, and what not.
Just wondering if we have something like that here? If not I'll go back to the normal routine haha.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
You belong to a car club? Ok you have my interest! As far as the APP i love the idea but i don't think there is one.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Yeah, just a bunch of vdubs in the GTA! I see... too bad I'm no good at that stuff or I would totally try to make an app for this forum!

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Nope no app yet, its been brought up before by a couple people using Iphones to check the forum ( which I do all the time) Hopefully we can get one in the near future

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
@mrgunnar177 yeah, i think an app would be great too... I'm switching to a larger phone come the end of the month and it should be quite a bit better but I think having a dedicated app would be awesome, just a little more convenience haha...

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
If i recall correctly this type of forum hosting is not yet supprted by tapatalk as of yet. I think it was in the works but dont think its supported yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.