PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
I have a nice castleford drawstring type tobacco pouch, however I'm afraid to fill it with an aro for fear it will absorb the aroma and flavor. Do you aro smokers have multiple pouches or will one pouch suffice?

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
It certainly absorbs the aromas, and after using a leather & latex pouch for some time, there is an interesting melange of smells, but it does not bother me; on the contrary, it gives the pouch and the tobaccos it carries a personality of its own. I think the pouch is for convenience, not for purism...

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
The only thing I can think of that won't absorb odors is glass. I'd say you can minimize the effect by just loading enough for a day. The 2 guys above are on target.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I have a mason jar that contains four zip lock bags. Each bag holds one of the four Seven Seas flavors. I love the mixed smell that comes when I open that jar...Im going to open it as soon as I get off work today!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
My leather pouch has a rubber or latex inner lining, and is seemingly impregnated with the tang of Latakia from carrying Dunhill 965. I wouldn't recommend mixing different tobaccos in the same pouch, as I had some 1Q in there which I swear had a Latakia smell when I smoked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.