PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
Alright guys, the last contest we had with Grabows was a lot of fun. I'd like to get some thoughts on what pipe is next. Keep in mind we want anyone to be able to join in so we need a reasonably inexpensive and fairly easy to find pipe brand. Please let me know your Suggestions.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
You could go by country and say you're not allowed to spend more than $20 + shipping. Would make it interesting, some people find incredible deals.

cwarmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2017
First, thank you for bringing this up again. The last one was a hoot.i like the idea of a modest price cap verses a brand restriction. Alternatively maybe have it be for a particular style of pipe. Cobs, bent billiards, etc.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Any pipe, less than 15 bucks. Post before and after and if possible, in between pictures.
I really enjoyed the last one. Oh, no need to buy a pipe for the contest, IMO, IF you can document the original price. For example, I am strapped for buying right now, but I have plenty of estate pipes (inexpensive purchases) to restore yet. I always save the cost to me, just for my own reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.