PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I had small amount of Presbyterian left in my stash, and I had a small amount of Prince Albert left in a pouch,so I mixed the two together as an experiment; which I called: Prince Albert Goes to Church.
Seeing s how I love these two mixtures on their own, I thought perhaps mixing them together, 50/50. might provide an interesting variation.
Well it sounded like an interesting idea at the time... UGH! - Sherm Natman

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I’ve encountered the same phenomenon several times. I liken it to the scenario of, “Ice cream is good, and steak is good...therefore ice cream blended with steak must be good!”.....and obviously it is not, haha!

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I recently tried mixing some EMP and Chelsea Morning as I really like these individually. 50/50, about an ounce each. I had a half jar of each left and wanted to combine them to free up a jar. Sounded great at the time but was surprisingly bad.
Heartbroken that I ruined an ounce of my dwindling supply of EMP. I did smoke my way through it though as punishment...

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
TimeLord - True, true. And "now I know" not to try that again!
LightMyBriar - Good saying, quite correct, and funny!
RedGlow - Now THAT is funny!
PanHandler - Nice Avatar. That sounds rough.
Ben88 - Roll Your Own... do you inhale that mixture when your RYO ?
I have a much deeper appreciation of what these Tobacco Blenders do - and go through - in creating a mixture. Who knew a person could so easily mess-up a mixture - Sherm Natman

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Great name of the blend Sherm!
I want to mix Hood Canal and Nightcap. “Up All Night in the Hood.”

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, but you did it right and only committed small portions of each, so all you have to do is say yech and put it on the garden. Live and learn.

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I once blended pancake mix with cool-aid and cooked some weird looking red pancakes when I was mid way into a weeks' long canoe trip with a friend.
We ate plain pancakes every morning after that and they never tasted so good. My friend also took away the spatula.

Status
Not open for further replies.