PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
You must think ahead Grasshopper...before you tell EVERYONE about your new favorite blend of the moment. :nana:
But if you didn't then I wouldn't have any.

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
I am guilty, but unrepentant. I now have 200 grams of DC on hand and in today's fraught atmosphere that seems like not nearly enough.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Not a surprise. With the ax looming, Hans has been flooded with orders, and like other blenders, one or two blends have suddenly become superstars. Hans is a genius, and if Director's Cut isn't available there's plenty of other unique blends that are just as fantastic. I bought as much Makhuwa as I did Director's Cut, and let's not forget Nashville County, Indaba, Old Fredder's, Flannigan, Edward G, his new Anniversary blend, and a ton of other stuff like Fayum - which was and remains - a superduperstar blend. Don't blow it by missing any of those.
Director's Cut will be back in stock. Whether you will be able to buy it after 8/8 is a question as the rules around tobacco not licensed to sell in the US change and it becomes "contraband". You'll just have to run the blockade.
This was my most recent order that came in yesterday. I may do one more for some of the other fab products.
yneEeOu.jpg

Lots of great blends right now.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
I ordered a bunch before leaving Europe. It is a great blend, but he has several that are similar. Hans is the master blender. I'm happy he is sending some orders to the US. I'm still enthralled with Flanagan. Not another blend out there like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.