PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedsnager

Can't Leave
Jun 30, 2015
Nw Indiana
Received an email notification at 11:00 am that it was back in stock ( 12 ounce can at pipes and cigars )

When I got around to reading my email at 11:39, it's already sold out
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization (please check Rule #9)

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Can't swear if it's true, but I remember reading somewhere that Captain Black original is the top-selling pouch brand in the U.S.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
It's only $1.50 oz in bulk, which is even cheaper than the promo. Unless you really want the can.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Forums member shop far and wide and sample many blends. We sometimes forget that most pipe smokers stick with one or only a few blends and usually with over-the-counter brands that they can buy close to home for reasonable prices. So those old familiar names have a steady following online and off. As Russ O. pointed out recently, the majority of pipe smokers don't consider it a hobby or special interest, just something they do because they enjoy it. If Captain Black Copper brings them a pleasing flavor and some contentment, that's what they want. Granger, Half-and-Half, Sir Walter, Carter Hall, Prince Albert, and so on.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
You mean we're not the majority of pipe smokers? There's actually more? :rofl:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
the majority of pipe smokers don't consider it a hobby or special interest, just something they do because they enjoy it.

That would be the camp I fall in.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
To my mind, it's an important choice as to what is important in life.
The usual stuff most people do is not, but having quality tobacco is a vast improvement in quality of life, so it's worth pursuing.
Still waiting for Captain Black to release a UK plug version...

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
It may be an email that is going out by mistake. Yesterday being a Sunday and Christmas Eve, and today being Christmas I wouldn't think a tobacco business is open and updating new inventory. There is probably someone you could talk to by phone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.