PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

swb118

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 20, 2016
I confess, I did mine early(Saturday). I was in Northern Ky for son# 3's travel hockey team. We were a couple of hours early, so I popped in Straus Tobacconist on Mall Road. Met a guy named Donnie who had come up to the store from Louisville. Nice Guy. I've been on a massive Wessex Burley Slice kick, So after I made a few purchases, I gifted Donnie several flakes of my delicious Wessex. Hope he enjoys it.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
A Warhorse Bar, Royal Yacht and C&D Burley Flake #3.

The best deed I could have done, would be planning my funds for sales better.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
I picked up 3 tins from C-O-J's...15% off order. Then was SEVERELY temped to pick up a Ruby Bark Dunhill at 40% off...really don't need it, but the price break for the one I looked at was mighty tempting.
Happy IPSD folks!

lasttango

Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
I gave P+C, Smoking Pipes, Cup O Joe's my quota... I also picked up a very nice Morta Rhodesian from Eric King (Omar King Pipes). It's my 3rd pipe from him. I urge you to pick up one of his briars or mortal when he has them on eBay. The smoke very well, the stem work is perfection and they have an overall great fit and finish... +/-$100
I have at least one more tobacco buy to make.

addamsruspipe

Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
The desk clerk at my hotel upgraded me for free to a smoking room. We got to talking and he mentioned that he had always wanted to try smoking a pipe but had just never been able to get around to it so he was just smoking cigarettes. So when I got home I mailed him a briar and a cob along with a sample of a aromatic and some Virginia tobacco to try. He should have got it Sat., so hopefully he is enjoying his pipes.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
So when I got home I mailed him a briar and a cob along with a sample of a aromatic and some Virginia tobacco to try.
Nice; trust me that any Hotel clerk worth their value takes care of their clients and deserve any side-thanks they get.
Good on you!

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Oh...and I just succumbed to IPSD PAD over at Smoking Pipes... Peterson St. Patrick's 2001 XL 21 Estate pipe. Pic is over in the Pipe Talk area.

ssavarimuthu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2016
I am actually of work today and had a ton of errands to run. But, I am looking forward to a pipe of Quiet nights this evening!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Believe it or not, it it 72 degrees in Chicagoland. My wife and I were working in the garden, adding some concrete dividers between the garden / yard. This has to be the earliest I have ever done gardening in this part of the country. I smoked a bowl in my new Peterson, before my shower. Then we went out for lunch.

Briar Baron

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2016
Sydney
The Smoking Pipes sale was too tempting, this one was on the wish list for months............Ardor Venere bent apple on the way. $$$ contribution to IPSD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.