PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

royodhner

Lurker
Dec 28, 2015
Anybody know if there is a DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) pipe club? If not, anybody interested in forming one?

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
There is a Dallas Pipe Club. In fact, they hosted a small show over the summer. There is also a pipe club in Lewisville, just outside of DFW. Their club president is pipe maker Colin Rigsby. You can contact him at shurewoodbriarpipes@tx.rr.com.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I will be moving to Weatherford soon. Which would be the club nearest to me?

fireandoil

Lurker
Nov 19, 2014
Fort Worth, TX
Hey randelli et al:
There are two clubs in the area:
The North Texas Briar Club up in Denton:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBriarClub
and the Lone Star Pipe Club which rotates its meeting place:
http://lonestarpipeclub.com/
Both are active and meet every single month! I know that either Colin or I would love to see you out at either club meet. Facebook is probably the best place to stay in touch with the goings on.
- Chris

fireandoil

Lurker
Nov 19, 2014
Fort Worth, TX
I'll be posting the next meetup event for the LSPC either tonight or tomorrow but it'll be at Taboo Cigar Lounge in North Richland Hills on the 12th if anyone's interested!

eagleten1

Lurker
Oct 19, 2010
Hello Folks,Out of plain curiosity,is Walter Crowe Still around.He had a Pipe store on Lovers Lane East of what is now the Tolway.He knew his stuff.If anyone knows anything,I would appreciate a response.Thank you very much

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Thanks Chris. I was just accepted into the L.S.P.C. fold. I must say that the club pipe is very tempting!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Unless a tornado gets me during the night I will be there tomorrow night. I am undecided on the finish of the pipe. Which one are you getting fireandoil?

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Lone Star Pipe Club is meeting tonight in Fort Worth for anyone that wants to join us. We are meeting at Pop's Safari Room on Morton St at 7:00.
Looking at you Mr. Rosenthal.... :)

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Look what you're missing!
20170413_195616_zpsuyfzvfrh.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
Looks like a fantastic time. One of these days I'm really going to have to work my schedule around so I can meet up with ya'll.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
We couldn't leave until all the jars were empty....
Not really hahha!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
This Thursday at Pop's Safari House in Fort Worth's cultural district. Great place to hang out with some fellow pipers. I plan on breaking in my new birthyear Dunhill so I am really looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.