PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Here's a couple of my Devil Anse pipes. I just had Eric Paulson (PaulsonPipes.Com) make me this first one, tall Devil Anse. The details are Length: 4'3", Bowl: 1.8" h x 1.5" w, Weight: 30.3g, Stem: Ebonite, Finish: Chocolate Sandblast.

Here is a regular Paulson Devil Anse Next to the Tall One

Here are two of my Paulson's with two from Moonshine Pipe and one Dagner

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Heres my one and only meerschaum 'Devils Anse' and I know you are all surprised I own something other than 'cutty' pipes!
image1-97_zpsjdyndudo.jpg

Dec 28, 2015
I know this has nothing to do with your post but after I saw the title I couldn't help myself. But I do have a moonshine deviled egg like the one in your pictures and I love it.
https://youtu.be/HTEL7a_dvyc

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Nice score, Tim ... great looking pipe! :clap:
The Moonshine pipes keep catching my eye too and I should check those out.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
The Moonshine pipes keep catching my eye too and I should check those out.
I've known Tim (Ashdigger) for a few years now and have always known he is a super, generous guy. We've done a bunch of trades and deals together and there's always something extra, something above and beyond, the agreed trade. This time, he's just blown me away! After mentioning my interest in Moonshine Pipes (quoted above), Tim contacted me and said, "If you want them, they're yours"! They arrived yesterday and are both beautiful. Thank you SO MUCH, Tim! :puffy:

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Those look great! My only Devil Anse is a cob, I like the shape but I'm not sure it is "my shape." We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.