PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I'm very used to smelling latakia when opening my desk drawers, where I store current blends I'm smoking. Last week an order came in that contained, Gawith Hoggarth's Bob's Square Cut Flake UNSCENTED, and Coniston Cut Plug UNSCENTED. I bought them for a friend that lives in Japan that likes them, and I got some extra. I put the bulk bags in a drawer full of unopened tins, to keep contamination from happening from the UNSCENTED bags...so now I'm beginning to get used to the UNSCENTED Lakeland aroma when I open the drawer where the UNSCENTED bags where stored. :roll: I jarred up all the extra this morning...now I guess I'll leave that drawer open for a while, in order to air out the UNSENTED aroma of said bags. :crazy: Hell I'm even starting to like it...a little. 8O

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have a small desk built in to our kitchen area. My jarred open blends reside in the top drawer, which has taken on a strong latakia odor, which I find delightful. But, my wife always admonishes me to "shut that drawer" when she is in the kitchen, so it must be pretty pungent.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As I emptied out our NJ office I noticed that my desk drawer just smells of smoked Condor and Levi Garrett chewing tobacco. Since all this old furniture is going to the dump I don't really have to be concerned about it offending a new user!

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
Seems like the perfect place to mention this....I made a mistake of putting a pipe in a cedar chest before I cleaned it up. The cedar ghosted my pipe. I packed a few pipes over to my grandmothers once, I woke up with a towel over them :) apparently she leaned over and got a nose full of Nightcap. Still banned from it at her house -_-

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
On the plus side, I throw samples of very fragrant aros into one of my stinky tool drawers, and the result is a pleasant scent that masks the oil, gunpowder and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.