PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondutch68

Lurker
Nov 12, 2011
Does anyone on the forums attend the denver club that meets at Delaney's downtown? I have heard of the club but

have never attended.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
same here, they meet on thursday nights I believe and when I have to get up at 5 a.m. I'm not going out. If there was a friday or saturday meet I might consider

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I also get the Facebook invites but can't go Thursdays. I have been to Delaneys however, and its a nice bar, but bring your own pipe or cigar because their cigar menu is a bit lacking.

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Same here, I get the inv's but never attended. Thurs is not a good nite for me. We could always try an afternoon on the weekend @Edwards, I always could use another excuse to go there!

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I've been once. Very nice bar and nice guys. I'm a newb though and I still feel intimidated. Though if anyone here gets together let me know! :)

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
I've recently been to three of the meetings and they are a really nice bunch of guys. Pete, one of the founders, always brings loaner pipes if you don't own one. Lots of newbs in the club so please don't feel intimidated at all. I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning so I understand that Thursdays aren't great, but I show up about 6:30 and leave by 9 or 9:30, so the next day isn't too bad.
Jeff

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Ive always wanted to go, however Thursdays is one of the few days that i get with my eldest child so I'm never available, but I would love to meet up with a group some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.