Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:   

Demuth's Pipe Tobacco

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mikedv

Login to Send PM

Has anyone tried Demuth's "Old Blend". Demuths is the oldest tobacco shop in theUSA. Just last year it closed because the owner passed away. I am look for possoble anothet sourse for buyong "Old Blend. If anyone has tried it and knows what it is that would be a good help.

Thanks' Mikedv

Edit: Moved to Pipe Tobacco Discussion, L.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

mikedv

Login to Send PM

Has anyone tried Demuth's "Old Blend". Demuths is the oldest tobacco shop in theUSA. Just last year it closed because the owner passed away. I am looking for another sourse for buyong "Old Blend. If anyone has tried it and knows what it is that would be a good help.

Thanks' Mikedv

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

I've been by the closed shop in PA, but never tried their blends. Check with Mel at Wingenroths. He has a lot of Demuth's customers and I think he mentioned one of his blends is from the Demuth blend recipe. He has such a great tin selection, my cash always goes to that purchase.

Al

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   voorhees, pitchfork, newbroom, trustybriar, pruss, owen, ericthered, agnosticpipe, conlejm, metarzan, condorlover1, papipeguy, briarfriar, ejames, hawke, algenib, warren, troutface, captainsousie, cosmicfolklore, oldtoby, fishnbanjo, tucson, tbradsim1