PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Been waiting patiently for today's Mail awaiting the arrival of my new pipe which was sent 2-Day express with delivery date of today.... Except tracking shows it's still states away from me. It's sitting somewhere in the corner of some processing center all sad and alone and cold... So very cold while I check tracking every few minutes while time stands still. Not sure why I'm surprised, but I am. If the postman gets here without all my product I'll be required to do something drastic and regrettable... perhaps I'll not even say "hello" to him!! See how he likes that. WHERE'S ME RASMUSSEN?!?!?!?

:|

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Was it shipped Priority or actual Express? Priority 2-day seldom lives up to its name.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
There's nothing more nerve wracking than waiting on a package. I finally got my P&C package today. It shipped on 1/6. Now I'm waiting for some boxes of cigars and a new pipe from my B&M.

It's like when I was a kid and mailed in cereal box tops for some piece of crap and waiting 4-6 weeks. Same wait, better stuff.

Enjoy when you get it and don't forget to post pictures.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Iamn8, 3-ish days is right, except when it's 4-to-5-ish.
Papipeguy, P&C free shipping by UPS Smart Post is rather frustrating, but I am too cheap to pay for faster shipping.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Well at least the first bit of my aged tobacco arrived today. How is that the more valuable the package, the slower the arrival time!?! Papipeguy, it really is exactly like that!!! Waiting while excited is demoralizing! I've been reduced to a sad whiny child... But I want my pipe now and I'll hold my breath till somebody gives it to me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.