PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Just saying.
While I very rarely smoke any aro, you cannot get much more pleasant than 1Q in a cob -- lovely afternoon smoke on a brutally hot day.

kyriefurro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
That's the first bulk tobacco I tried, and the first smoke I could actually taste the flavor on. I asked the kid at the counter - who obviously knew zip about pipes - for something good for a newbie and he recommended it on the grounds that it was their best seller.
Fortunately I've been very much enjoying it. I suspect that one's going to be a keeper.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
I know what you mean. I'm a Lat smoker myself, but when its hot and humid out, I'll reach for the sweet stuff like CBW. Or sometime a cigar leaf blend like Key West. Lat don't go well with hot weather.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Glad to hear you are enjoying your 1Q in a cob, it is fun finding a new blend and pipe combo that works. I think I lost my taste for Latakia when I moved to Florida back in 03. When I was up north I smoked it on a regular basis. I did smoke flakes up north but not exclusively like I do now.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I had one of those "Ah ha!" Moments with 1Q in a cob about a year or so ago. I smoked a bowl at lunch every day that summer.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
1Q in anything is awesome, IMHO! I also smoke a blend from my local B&M, my go-to as a matter of fact, called C. C. Cavendish which is very similar to 1Q. Glad you like it!

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
I like 1Q and it tastes and smells great. If only it had some nicotine. I find that after a bowl of 1Q, I'm still craving some Vitamin N. Unfortunately, over many years I've built up a high tolerance. For me a big bowl of 1Q is good mid-day indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.