PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toehead

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
Is it just me or does there seem to be a strong correlation between the decline of pipe smokers in America and the decline of America in general?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
This topic has been discussed numerous times. I think, based on my casual observations, that pipe smoking is seeing a resurgence over the past couple of years. Its just being outpaced by the number numbnuts running around these days.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
This topic has been discussed numerous times. I think, based on my casual observations, that pipe smoking is seeing a resurgence over the past couple of years. Its just being outpaced by the number numbnuts running around these days.
I agree, and couldn't have said it better myself!

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
The local smoke shop owner tells me it's mostly young guys are buying up his pipes and tobacco...

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
"This topic has been discussed numerous times. I think, based on my casual observations, that pipe smoking is seeing a resurgence over the past couple of years. Its just being outpaced by the number numbnuts running around these days."
dont care about the pipe smokers, leaves more baccy for me :puffy:
the rest you can thank the elephant glory hole lurkers. :lol:

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Do you have any idea when the decline began? I don't know, guessing the mid 40's. I can't remember a time when pipe smoking was very popular. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.