PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I stopped by the B&M for my weekly box of cigars just as th UPS man was dropping off some boxes of C&D blends. I felt compelled to lighten the load a bit.
xaxAKzc.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Old Joe and Black Frigate are favorites of mine. Just restocked my OJK and have it in a jar.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
The lady and I are motoring up to Straus Tobacconist to take advantage of the lounge and have a couple cigars.
What's your stogie of choice papipeguy?

bluegrassbrian

Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
My experience with cigars is limited. I've only been interested enough to try some for a couple weeks. I've smoked a couple Fuente Hemingways and enjoyed them enough to keep trying some different brands/styles. I may even buy a small humidor to keep some select cigars on hand.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
The Hemingways are very fine smokes. I like a full bodied cigar. The problem is there are so many new ones coming out that I can't keep up with all of them.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Total score!
They had a blend that also had a ship name, something like U.S.S. Liberty or U.S.S. Freedom? Should have a dark fired base, but I've never been able to find it.
Let's face it... me and political terms (liberty, freedom, peace, justice, compassion) just don't get along!

bluegrassbrian

Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I had a Drew Estate Norteño and a Davidoff Signature corona. Two very different cigars and I thoroughly enjoyed both.

I'll always be a pipe guy, but the occasional cigar will be smoked.
Also picked up some Stokkebye ryo shags (Danish Export and Stockholm Blend) that I enjoy having on hand for the odd cigarette here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.