Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The December 2014 Caption Contest Sponsored by SmokingPipes.com & Savinelli is now open.
(The contest is open to residents of North America, excluding Quebec. Please read the complete rules here.)
1st Place - Savinelli Sistina Rustic (106) (6mm) MSRP $130.00 and Savinelli Men’s Large T- shirt

2nd Place - Rossi Napoli (601) (6mm) MSRP (93.00) and Rossi Men’s Large T-Shirt

3rd Place - Cornell & Diehl Pipe Tobaccos - 2oz tin of Autumn Evening, Five O’Clock Shadow and a Cornell & Diehl Men’s Large T-Shirt
Three finalists will be selected from each Cartoon Caption Contest by a member or members of the editorial staff of PipesMagazine.com (the "Judge(s)"). All three finalists' captions will be published along with each finalists' name and city and state. In the event two or more valid entries contain the identical caption (including punctuation) and are selected as a finalist, the Judge(s) will draw the finalist by random selection. All decisions of the Judge(s) are final and binding.
Enter the Contest Here

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I'm in - one of these times I will win a pipe and my life will be complete. :)

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
These are fun even if I always seem to think of a better one just after I hit submit!

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Is anyone else very excited for the results? The caption contest makes the month go by so slowly!

Status
Not open for further replies.