PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
December 1st is a Saturday and I am wanting to put together a Pipes & Poker night. It would be hosted at the local B&M (Timba Cigar and Pipe) and would be BYOB and we could all chip in for pizza or something of the like. The rental of the B&M would be $200 but anything purchased at the shop (pipes, cigars, tobacco, lighters, etc etc) would come off the top of that so could conceivably cost $0. The upstairs of the shop has a nice lounge and a decent set-up for us to play poker as well as smoke our pipes and watch some college football on the big screen. With enough RSVP's I will talk to Thom and reserve the shop for that night. Please let me know if you are interested and are serious about coming. Thanks guys!

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
With enough RSVP's we can also plan out a time frame. Shop closes officially at 5pm so anytime after that it would be to ourselves. anytime before that, we wouldnt be charged for lounge, but you never know who else will be there

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
fair, but tobacco selection is small. peterson irish oak tin was $12 i think? has a decent amount of estate pipes.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Yeah I can probably make the drive. Not sure about cards but very cool to hang out. I had a good time down there with you and mrenglish. Thom's got a nice selection of cigars in the humidor. I'll be taking a peek in there.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
And for you 1Q fans its 2.49 an ounce. Not sure you can get it that cheap online
@gwynclan- maybe you and dhizzy can ride together

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah that is a little too far from Knoxville lol. My grandparents live in Lima, Ohio and my girlfriend is from Dayton.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Yea that's a bit of a drive for sure. Hopefully I can work up a little more interest or else the idea will fail.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Man, I sure would like to get down there for this as well. I will have to check the calendar and talk to the wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.