PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap, got a UPS Package, an email from Briar Blues if I had received it. Was told Really Nice gifts and Joke Gifts , and I did not want to have a joke gift but mine was a nice gift. Well it's under the tree and my wife said under pain of her not cooking me anymore good meals I had better not open it before Christmas. Sheesh she's turned against me, after 50 yrs I thought she was my Bud. Thank you whomever thought enough of this old fart,I"m dying of curiosity .

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I heard DDDDC don't mess around Bradley. To be on the safe side you better listen to your wife and wait for Christmas. I am sure if they made arrangements through Mike then it is not a gag gift. 15 more days will seem like an eternity. You poor guy!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I give up DDDDC, ( I Know Nothing ) as said by Sgt Schultz, nor do I want to know nothing, Please I"m begging you I will not open the gift till Christmas , not will I try and find out the identity of these fine people.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Bradley,
I did hear these guys give one reprieve in the wintertime in honor of the dearly departed Bon Scott. As we discussed on the phone I don't believe the package would contain anything harmful to a kindly ole soul like yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHcKkBWR4Mk

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
DDDDC certainly has a heart. They do what they have to do and do it with no doubt. Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.