PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Many Masonic lodges don't have many windows. Maybe they can turn up the ventilation or let people puff outdoors afterwards. Sounds interesting.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
But how will you recognize your fellow Masonic pipe smoking brother? All humor aside I have often thought about joining a lodge but I don't know anyone and have no idea where my local lodge is or how to go about applying.

nukesimi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 25, 2016
I would enjoy this. Sadly I must ask if membership dues are considerable.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Wow, I am impressed - I wish I were still living in the US, just for the fun of events such as this one.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Wow Briarfriar. That sounds fun.
Best way to become a Mason, Go to a Lodge and Introduce yourself. If you walk in and they act like assholes, u know not to join that lodge. Find another one and visit that one. Masonic Lodges do events for your community, find out what those events are and find yourself there.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
For the most part each separate Lodge is like it's own State, they fall under Jurisdiction of a Grand Lodge which bind them. But they do things for their community in different ways, or they behave differently. Some lodges are laid back some are more uptight and strict. It all depends on the people.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
nukesimi in my neck of the woods the mandatory annual fee is a bit more than symbolic, but not a house budget breaker. There were occasions when a brother fell on hard times - financially speaking, and help was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.