PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
What a nice morning! Wife is going shopping with a friend. So, it is a day trip to Boswell's. After a relaxing time there then to lunch. Don't "need" anything, but I'm sure I'll buy some tobacco. Sit and enjoy a cigar with my buddy who is traveling with me. Y'all have a great day!

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Did the same thing a couple years ago! Had a GREAT time at Boswell's! I also thought I'd only need a little tobacco... but then they brought out a tray of fresh Boswell pipes for adoption... I just HAD to take one of the little buggers home as well! Enjoy your trip!!

jerry

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Everytime I go to visit family in Maryland I always say I'm going to visit Boswell's and never do. The family only lives 35 minutes from the shop. I've enjoyed their blends and Jim made me a Bing pipe last year. Guess I'll again put a visit on my Bucket List when I go to Maryland next time.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
My buddy and me had a great day, folks at Boswell's are the most friendliest and helpful. Good cigar, coffee and conversation. Picked up some Northwoods, Bear Blend, Countryside, Route 22 and Trist Flake. Afterwards to a Chinese buffet, I may not be hungry for a week!

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Countryside tobacco, that is really good. English like, with a very mild smoke and beautiful flavor. Sorry, I don't have the knowledge to give a taste breakdown.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Great staff. Great customer service which is so refreshing these days. Great tobacco. Great pipes. All adds up to an awesome experience. Spending time there makes for a great experience and i look forward to my semi-regular trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.